Looking for some sweet recipe that could be made in a jiff just with few ingredients that are readily available in the kitchen?? Then this is the perfect one. Malaadu as it is called is one delicious sweet or a snack which can be made in just a couple of minutes. This always come in handy when we crave for a sweet or if there are some guests at home and this is one fail proof recipe.
- Fried Gram or Dalia (Pottukadalai) – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Cardamom – 2
- Ghee – 1/2 cup
- Cashews (broken) – 2 table spoons
- Take the fried gram i a mixer and grind it to a smooth powder and sift it in a mixing bowl.
- Now take sugar and the cardamom in the mixer and grind it to smooth powder. Add it to the ground fried gram powder.
3.Now in a pan, add a teaspoon of ghee and roast the cashew nuts and add it to the sugar and fried gram powder mixture along with melted ghee.
4. Now mix well so that everything is combined evenly.
5.Now take a small amount of the mixture and make ladoo out of it by gently pressing it.
6. Arrange the ladoos in an airtight container and this can be stored for upto a week.